• You are here:
  • History
Suche

History

  • 1st October 1900
    Heinrich Dieckerhoff arranges the construction of the first factory building for the foundry.
  • 1946
    The product spectrum embraces the bicycle industry, agricultural machinery, mining and the construction of fittings.
  • 1960
    Entry into the automotive supply industry.
  • 1974
    Award "Supplier of the Year" from Opel.
  • 1976
    First deliveries of engine components in spheroidal graphite cast iron.
  • 1978
    Renaming of the company from Heinrich Dieckerhoff KG to Gevelsberger Stahlwerk Heinr. Dieckerhoff GmbH & Co. KG.
  • 1979
    First deliveries of parts made of Ni-Resist.
  • 1982
    Extension of the portfolio of materials to include SiMo, GGG Si and GJV.
  • 1989
    Takeover by Harzer Graugusswerke GmbH based in Zorge – renaming of the company to Heinr. Dieckerhoff Guss GmbH. Subsequent merger with the parent company in Zorge to form AEK InterForm GmbH.
  • 2000
    Takeover by Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH.
  • Since 2005
    Expansion of Ni-Resist production (D5 S).
  • 2010
    Introduction of GGG 60 ferritic.